Barnsdales is a UK based Chartered Surveyors, property consultancy, facilities manager and estate agency which was established in 1905. We offer a broad range of specialist property advisory, management and transactional services to clients all over the UK. Our people combine entrepreneurial spirit and a detailed understanding of most property sectors with the highest standards of client service.
We are members of the national property network Allied Surveyors & Valuers (of which we are shareholders). Barnsdales are also on the commercial valuation panel for Appraisers UK and Method, as well as many High Street Banks and Building Societies.
We hold quality assurance accreditation ISO 9001 as well as being members of the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) and ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents).
Meeting and working with our people is the best way to understand what makes Barnsdales stand out from the crowd; these facts give you a flavour for what we do and how we do it.
- Barnsdales regularly deliver beyond client expectations
- We have established a major presence in the north of England.
- We employ a highly skilled team of professionals.
- We deliver a diverse and multi sector and multi service offer.
- We are a progressive, forward thinking and dynamic organisation.
- We offer excellent career development and progression.
Vision & Strategy
Our vision is to deliver high quality professional and considered advice in the markets we operate.
Our values capture our commitment to ethical, professional and responsible conduct and to the essence of property results and success.
We act with integrity
- We behave responsibly
- We act with honesty and respect for other people
- We adhere to the highest standards of professional ethics
We take pride in what we do
- We take great pride in delivering services of the highest quality
- We always go ‘the extra mile’ to meet our clients’ objectives
- We seek to employ and retain only the best people
We have a passion for property
- We seek out new opportunities for clients, and drive to deliver value
- We are forward thinking, and always aim to build long-term client relationships
- We have a passion for property
- We are proactive, pragmatic, and thrive on delivering sustainable solutions
We support our people
- We encourage an open and supportive company culture where individuals are respected
- We help our people to develop and learn through training and development
- We share and celebrate success and reward achievement
- We recognise our people’s strengths combined with teamwork produces the best results
Barnsdales Group Structure
Our flexible business model and the diversity of our business divisions across all property sectors allow us to grow organically as well as through acquisitions and strategic alliances.
These business divisions now include:
Barnsdales – commercial property agency, professional services and property management
Barnsdales Valuations – providing RICS compliant valuations of all types of land and property
Barnsdales Living – dedicated team of residential sales and lettings experts
Barnsdales FM – a full facilities management service covering the whole of the UK
Regional Property Auctioneers – regular property auctions including all types of UK property
Irrespective of location, our people form part of a wider integrated business enabling us to provide our clients with access to the most up to date market intelligence, industry contacts and with the highest quality advice.
Our flat management structure ensures an efficient decision-making process, enabling us to maintain our flexible, responsive approach to delivering the highest levels of client service.