- Period Cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- Many Original Features
- Majority Double Glazing/ Gas Central Heating System
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Lovely courtyard + Rear Garden
- Close to local amenities/ country walks/ Wine Bars
- Fantastic Kerb appeal.
- Address: Station Road, Rossington
- Price: 100,000- 110,000 Guide Price
- Bedrooms: 2
- Area: Doncaster
- Availability: SALE AGREED
- Tenure: Buy
- PDF Brochure: Click Here To Download PDF
***ATTRACTIVELY PRICED TO ENCOURAGE A QUICKER THAN NORMAL SALE***
*****PERIOD HOUSE WITH MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES – NO UPWARD CHAIN**
Barnsdales Living are pleased to offer for Sale this quaint mid terraced cottage, which originally formed part of the Rossington Hall Estate. The property is located in the back garden of Doncaster Town. Close to motorway links, schools, Wine bars, public houses, shops, lovely country walks all you need for your first time purchase or investment.
The Accommodation comprises of entrance porch, lounge, breakfast Kitchen. To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms, and a very well presented house bathroom with shower. To the outside there is a stunning little courtyard which extends to a pleasant lawned area, to the front elevation is a gated front garden. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating system.